Phase 1

Completed in ~4 Months (February 1st, 2022 - May 31st, 2022)

Allocation

Token Supply: ~12,000,000
Initially, we set a specific timeline for completing these initial steps, but the community support we received allowed us to rapidly develop $THGAMING to the point that this first phase was completed just months after launching the token.
90% of sale/swap proceeds were used to fund the token upgrades necessary to transition into Phase 2. The remaining 10% was used to fund Guild contests and begin acquiring gaming assets in projects such as Splinterlands, Rising Star, and World Wrestling Organisation Online.
NOTE: The THGaming Development Team did not receive any form of compensation while preparing to transition to Phase 2 in order to incentivize the efficient completion of Phase 1.
Last modified 5mo ago